Business Analyst (FRTB)
Delv Global is looking for a range of seasoned Business Analysts with excellent financial services industry knowledge, and regulatory reporting experience. The successful applicant will be analytical, challenge-oriented, adaptable, and a highly competent self-starter who relishes the prospect of working in a collaborative environment with significant opportunities for industry exposure and career development.
- Provide guidance to the client on successfully migrating onto new operating models and new systems
- Prepare BRD’s and FSD's for front, middle and back office, and risk systems
- Supplement testing team by designing test scripts and performing UAT
- Liaise with PM’s and stakeholders on detail level issues
- Leverage subject matter expertise to ensure that all client communications are handled correctly and that the change is being implemented smoothly
Candidate must have:
- Previous or current experience in the role of a Business Analyst in an Investment Bank or other Financial Institution
- 8+ years experience, one more senior than the other (VP level)
- Regulatory reporting experience, FRTB experience
- Strong knowledge of investment banking products, RWAs
- In-depth understanding of risk (market risk, credit risk, risk factors, market risk models, trade risk, VaR, CVA)
- Accounting, Product Control or Finance Control experience
- Data analysis skills, quantitative skills
- Previous consulting experience
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Proficiency in at least one of the following methodologies: SDLC, Six Sigma, Waterfall, Agile, Prince 2, SCRUM
Delv Global Solutions Limited with its seat in London, 24 Chiswell Street, EC1Y 4YX, United Kingdom is the data controller in this recruitment process. All the personal data included in application, in particular data such as first name, last name, phone number, email address, employment history and education, resume and additional files (for example a portfolio or a cover letter) is processed for the purpose of this recruitment process. Providing the data, as well as giving consent to process the data is voluntary, however, it is required to be considered in the recruitment process.
Candidate has the right to access his/her data and to correct it, to delete it or limit the processing of the data, he/she has the right to transmit the data (which means that he/she shall receive from the controller his/her personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format), he/she has the right to object, to withdraw the consent at any time (without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal). To exercise these laws, a relevant request should be emailed to email@example.com by the candidate. As the data subject, the candidate has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in the event of the controller’s failure to comply with GDPR rules with regards to personal data processing.
Delv Global Solutions Limited processes the personal data of candidates in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (UE) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (GDPR). The data controller can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org or contacted by phone at + 44 20 8133 6198.
Delv Global Solutions Limited uses an ATS – applicants tracking system, to conduct recruitment processes. The system is provided by Greenhouse Software, Inc., with its seat in a third country (United States), 110 Fifth Avenue, 3d Fl., New York, NY 10011 USA. The data is entrusted on the basis of a data processing agreement. Greenhouse Software Inc. is an active member of EU-U.S. Privacy Shield, which means that it is compliant with data protection requirements from the U.S. Department of Commerce and the European Commission.
To submit a consent for your data to be processed by Delv’s Recruitment department, use this link: https://delvglobal.com/gdpr-consent-uk/